[MlMt] Key Bindings for Smart Folder

Lisa Sieverts lisa at lisasieverts.com
Wed Feb 24 15:07:12 EST 2021

Hi Todd,

Whenever I’ve had trouble, it’s been a misplaced semi-colon or
parenthesis or something like that. Stare at your code until you can see
what’s different about the code you wrote compared to what was already
there.

Or paste it and send it to the list and we can help find the mistake.

Lisa Sieverts
603-762-0235
lisa at lisasieverts.com