[MlMt] Key Bindings for Smart Folder

Thomas Kahle thomas.kahle at jpberlin.de
Wed Feb 24 14:56:13 EST 2021

On 24 Feb 2021, at 19:52, Todd Singletary wrote:

> I have a smart folder that contains all unread messages. It is titled “Unread.” I have tried to create a keybinding to access it like the other gmail custom key bindings (e.g. g + u, for unread). The syntax is the same in the .plist file, but it is not working. I’m sure I’m missing something simple and would greatly appreciate any help.

It’s working just great here.  Also marking all of them as read, going to INBOX, etc.

Have you followed https://manual.mailmate-app.com/custom_key_bindings in detail, e.g. have you set your file under Preferences->General ?

```
It is also possible to create new key bindings files in the following folder location:

~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Resources/KeyBindings/
If you create a file named Special.plist then you need to add Special to the comma-separated list of names in the Preferences, for example, Gmail, Special.
```

Cheers,
Thomas

--