[MlMt] Multiple 'retired' addresses

Kee Hinckley kee at hinckley.com
Sun Feb 21 10:49:57 EST 2021

I didn’t know about this feature and I very much need it (my work mail switched domains last year and I get an error if I accidentally try to send from the old one).

Have you tried a regular expression “or”?

 retiredAddressPattern = "[Jj]olin\\.[Ww]arren at old-domain\\.org|  department at old-domain.org  "