[MlMt] have the headers stay on top when scrolling?

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:13:24 EST 2021

On 17 Feb 2021, at 7:20, Jolin Warren wrote:

> I don’t know if this helps diagnose the issue, but I get the same
> behaviour as Bill (and shown in his video): my headers stay in place
> and the body of the message scrolls up under them. I have customised
> my headers (in ~/Library/Application
> Support/MailMate/Resources/Layouts/headersFormatting.plist) but not
> the overall message view.
>
> Running MailMate 1.13.2 (5673) on MacOS Mojave 10.14.6.
>
> For everyone whose headers do not stay in place: Is this in a separate
> message viewer window, or are you seeing this in the viewing pane in a
> three-pane view?

For me (r5757 on Catalina) the headers don't stay in place in either
case.

Does 5673 have the "new message view" enabled by default?  I'm wondering
if this is an issue with the new message view, and if the older versions
(as well as the 2.0 branch) aren't running it, that could be the
difference?

-Eric