[MlMt] have the headers stay on top when scrolling?

Jolin Warren jolinwarren+mailmate at oakandapple.org
Wed Feb 17 07:20:25 EST 2021

I don’t know if this helps diagnose the issue, but I get the same
behaviour as Bill (and shown in his video): my headers stay in place and
the body of the message scrolls up under them. I have customised my
headers (in ~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Resources/Layouts/headersFormatting.plist) but not the
overall message view.

Running MailMate 1.13.2 (5673) on MacOS Mojave 10.14.6.

For everyone whose headers do not stay in place: Is this in a separate
message viewer window, or are you seeing this in the viewing pane in a
three-pane view?

--
=> Jolin