[MlMt] Using space bar to read messages

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Wed Feb 10 18:48:42 EST 2021

You know how (by default, I think) you can hit the space bar to *start*
reading the first message in the list right after you select a mailbox?

Anyone notice that sometimes MailMate gets into a state where it
requires *two* taps of the spacebar for that to happen?  (I've even
gotten up to three...)

I have no idea what triggers it, and I got stuck like that for so long
that when it somehow fixed itself, I found I had developed muscle memory
for a double-tap. :(  And now, less than a day after it "fixed itself",
it's now "broken" again, back to requiring a double-tap. 😠
Restarting MM didn't fix it, restarting the Mac didn't fix it...

Anyone else see this, and (more importantly) know how to fix it?

Tank ewe!
randy