[MlMt] Removing email from Blacklist

Esteban Umerez esteban at umerez.eu
Wed Feb 10 13:58:51 EST 2021

Hi, Glenn,

I may be wrong, since I’m only an average user, but I don’t have
that problem, in my case MailMate is consistent in autocompleting
addresses from Apple Contacts.

I went to MailMate Settings and found that, under the Composer tab, you
can choose different Auto-Completion Sources, from Contacts or from
different mailboxes. In my case, only Contacts is checked, so I guess
that’s why I don’t have problems with that.

Best regards,

Esteban Umerez