[MlMt] deleting previewed attachments

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:46:42 EST 2021

I believe that quick-viewing an attachment to a message -- clicking the
little eye icon to open a view of it directly in MailMate, rather than
saving it and opening it in its native application -- saves a copy of
the attachment to a folder hierarchy in
~/Library/Caches/com.freron.MailMate/Attachments/. Is there any harm in
deleting them from there? Especially if I've deleted the message they
were attached to, but even if I haven't, I might want to reclaim the
space.

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com