[MlMt] MailMate width

Thu Dec 9 09:56:06 EST 2021

On 8 Dec 2021, at 18:24, Esteban Umerez wrote:

> I think that every time I use markdown and the preview pane opens, the width grows bigger.
>
> Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Definitely sounds like a bug. I don't have any issues with this feature myself now, but it's not unlikely that there are still bugs with certain patterns of use. I've had issues with this feature in earlier test releases.

Could you experiment a bit and then write me via Help > Send Feedback with any observations you might have with regard to what reproduces the issue (when the window size grows).