[MlMt] Password popup box

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 12:10:58 EST 2021

Hi

Why is this happening? I have many email accounts. The ones that are on my domain names are all managed by SiteGround. Sometimes several times a day, sometimes not for many days, I will suddenly get popups to enter the password for the account. Here’s a [screenshot.](https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpy03yafvmlt1in/Popup%20Password.png?dl=0).  It’s mainly just annoying as the password autocompletes and I can just hit okay, but I guess I’d like to understand why it’s happening now and wasn’t before. I did change the server address thinking that might be the issue.

Any help?
Thanks
Annamarie