[MlMt] MailMate needs to be updated warning

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Fri Aug 20 10:43:27 EDT 2021

On 20 Aug 2021, at 16:38, Randy H. Tjahjono wrote:

> I'm running the Monterey beta, and when launching MailMate I will occasionally get this warning
>
> [ "MM Warning-GIF.gif" ]
>
> Clicking on the *Learn More* link takes me to https://www.python.org/doc/sunset-python-2/
>
> I'm not sure if this is an issue with Monterey, MailMate, Python, all three, or no issue at all.

Which version of MailMate do you have? When you’re running a macOS beta, you should also be running the most recent MailMate beta:

[MailMate_r5820.tbz](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5820.tbz)
--
   .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.