[MlMt] Mail archive tools - best searching

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Wed Aug 4 15:52:41 EDT 2021

Thanks for your responses and yeah, I would very much like to resolve
the crash issue but I know Benny is busy so frankly, I really didn’t
wanna be a bother and push the issue especially in these awesome
pandemic times.

When this began, I allowed the system to send the crash reports but
after a month or two, I stopped because it seemed to have the same data.
  Regardless, I will resume sending them in starting with the next
crash.

As to version: macOS High Sierra 10.13.6; MailMate is 1.13.1 (5682) but
this began on a previous version at least 6-8 months ago…

- - -