[MlMt] Some mails are shown twice in the inbox

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Fri Apr 16 13:02:32 EDT 2021

On 16 Apr 2021, at 11:50, Robert M. Münch wrote:

> Hi, since a couple of days some mails are shown twice in my inbox and
> within smart mailboxes. If I mark one read it takes a bit and the
> other vanishes. I’m connected to Gmail and there I see the mails
> only once.
>
> Any ideas what this could be about? How to fix this?

I occasionally see e-mail for a smart mailbox in my inbox, when it's not
supposed to be. Switching folders generally resolves this. I don't use
Gmail but, as long as nothing is being moved, I don't think it should
matter.

I have seen race conditions where rules to move mails in both MailMate
and FairEMail on my phone both want to do the same thing and this
definitely can lead to duplicate mail.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark