[MlMt] big sur, new message view window issue

Glenn Parker glenn.parker at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 11:28:37 EDT 2020

On 30 Sep 2020, at 11:21, Glenn Parker wrote:

> On 30 Sep 2020, at 11:09, Glenn Parker wrote:
>> One concern is that these processes don’t seem to be going away
>> after I close a message view. I’m using 5722 and I currently have
>> 11 “about:” processes and 14 MTLCompilerService processes.
>
> After just a few more minutes of email browsing, I now have 66
> “about:” and 26 MTLCompilerService processes.

And after quitting MailMate, I was left with 12 MTLCompilerService
processes, so maybe these are not the real problem.

I seem to be adding multiple “about:” processes each time I advance
to another message. It doesn’t matter if the message is new or not.
More complicated messages seem to spawn more “about:” processes. A
text-only message gave me 2, while an image-heavy message created 9.

Glenn P. Parker
glenn.parker at comcast.net