[MlMt] big sur, new message view window issue

Marco Qualizza mierauch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:45:04 EDT 2020

With regards to memory consumption, I should clarify: the numbers I
quoted include all of the processes spawned by MailMate.  Currently,
according to Activity Monitor, MailMate itself is running at a
(relatively) svelte 950MB, and My All Messages shows 311097 (with All /
Junk / Deleted at 311175 and All Message Subparts at 743438).

Cheers,
Marco