[MlMt] big sur, new message view window issue

Marco Qualizza mierauch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 09:15:38 EDT 2020

I'll chime in here with my own observations:

* The processes seem to be related to opening new emails (I get both an
"about:" and some number of MTLCompilerServices)
* The processes don't seem to spawn when opening a previously-opened
email
* W.R.T. memory consumption -- I haven't noticed whether the memory used
by the processes depended on the size of the email, but I have seen
MailMate's memory usage (as reported by iStat Menus) exceed 15GB -- I
now periodically check, and restart the app when it gets near 10GB (I'm
restarting at least daily).  Currently, it's at 4.9.

Cheers!
Marco