[MlMt] Forward as Attachment uses .txt instead of .eml

Mon Sep 28 03:59:28 EDT 2020

Please update to the latest test release (hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane) or go back to the [public release](https://freron.com/download).

> using Message->Forward as Attachment, I end up with a text/plain attachment
> that uses a .txt extension.

I'm not seeing that. I'm not sure if that could be related to the use of r5690.

> MailMate treats this as a vanilla text file, so it’s not very pretty when I click on Quick Look, and I assume my recipients have the same experience.

Yes, it should be `.eml` although the proper hint for other email clients is the MIME type of the attachment (`message/rfc822`).

> This seems like such a simple glitch that I wonder if I’m missing something. Why doesn’t MailMate use the .eml file extension when forwarding a message as an attachment?

Let me know if you still have the problem with the latest test release and/or the public release.