[MlMt] Can't send email from one of my Google Apps accounts "Pending submission"

Lisa Sieverts lisa at lisasieverts.com
Sun Sep 27 12:32:58 EDT 2020

Yes, the account is online in MM and I can receive mail sent to this
address but cannot send mail. I am planning to get with the account
admin (also a mailmate user here, coincidentally) and see if there’s
anything going on from the Google admin side.

Ideas are still welcome as we troubleshoot the server side.

Lisa

 From: Robert Brenstein <mailmate at learning-insights.eu>

Is that account online in MM?

> On 24 Sep 2020, at 18:46, Lisa Sieverts wrote:
>
> The Activity Viewer has no activity for this account. All of the other
> accounts are showing activity, or if nothing is happening, then show
> LOGOUT. But for this problem account, the Activity Viewer only shows
> two blank lines, even when I try to force a send from this account
> again.
>
> Thank you.
> Lisa
>
>> Have you tried using Window->Show Activity Viewer to get a sense of
>> where the failure is happening in the SMTP transaction?
>>
>> Glenn P. Parker
>> glenn.parker at comcast.net
>>
>> On 23 Sep 2020, at 13:30, Lisa Sieverts wrote:
>>
>> In the past week or so, one of my several Google Apps accounts has
>> ceased being able to send email. I had made no changes to the
>> outgoing mail settings.
>>
>> I have tried forcing the OAuth2 again via File | Edit IMAP Account. I
>> was able to do that reauthorization successfully but my emails are
>> still stuck.
>>
>> My three other Google accounts are fine.
>>
>> I’m using MailMate version 1.13.2 (5673) with Catalina 10.15.6.
>>
>> Any ideas are welcome. Luckily, I can use my other accounts —
>> it’s not ideal to have messages come from the wrong account but it
>> works.

Lisa Sieverts
603-762-0235
lisa at lisasieverts.com