[MlMt] Duplicates in Smart Folders + Gmail Account

Carlos Moffat carlos at moffat.cl
Tue Sep 15 15:01:36 EDT 2020

Hi,

While processing my email, I have a shortcut to tag emails “ToReply”
in a Gmail account, and a smart folder that shows me those emails (as
explained here:
https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate@lists.freron.com/msg13016.html).
The Smart Folder looks in “All Messages” for those tagged emails.

Now, I have a bunch of filters in Gmail that file (i.e. apply labels) to
emails, although in many cases I still want them in my Inbox. In other
cases, emails are tagged “ToReply” in my Inbox, without being filed
yet.

When the email has two labels in Gmail parlance (Inbox and SomeFolder)
MailMate shows me duplicate results in the Smart Folder.

Is there a way to configure the above setup without getting duplicate
results in the Smart Folder?

Thanks,
Carlos