[MlMt] Triggers for Smart Folder Rules

Carlos Moffat carlos at moffat.cl
Wed Sep 9 16:51:12 EDT 2020

On 9 Sep 2020, at 16:36, Antonio Leding wrote:

> Hi Carlos - just curious, what app are you going with on your phone?

Been following this discussion in the last few days. Spark is out for me
right now because of the privacy concerns (they save your credentials in
their servers). AirMail I dropped because it was buggy but might try
again - they have a privacy mode that allows all credentials to be
stored on device only.

So for now, I’m using the Mail app and added the “ToReply” label
on the sidebar. Adding it to new messages is a pain, so need to look at
AirMail again. I’m also looking at AltaMail and Preside, but haven’t
had time yet.

Any other suggestions welcome (not needing my credentials on their
servers is a must).

Best,
Carlos