[MlMt] OT: iOS mail client

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Sun Sep 6 20:28:45 EDT 2020

“Are you able to revoke the token they have stored on their
servers?”

Yes - this is stated explicitly in their documentation.

As far as Readdle being able to access someone’s mailbox — this fear
is somewhat unfounded.  As soon any user configures their email account
in an email client, the app maker now has access to user credentials and
could, if they desire, access that email account at will.

The only difference here is that Readdle is informing the users in a
advance if what they are doing…