[MlMt] Composer signature options

Glenn Parker glenn.parker at comcast.net
Thu Oct 8 16:33:54 EDT 2020

On 8 Oct 2020, at 13:06, Glenn Parker wrote:

> I have to say that, even after staring at the UI in the Signature pane
> more than once, I simply had no idea that this was an option. I’m
> very glad to have learned. Thanks, Bill!
>
> The combination of the 2 radio buttons for Default signature placement
> and the 3-item menu for Caret placement is not intuitive (at least for
> me). A panel with 6 diagrams, one for each of the possible
> combinations, would work better for my brain.

Pressing the “Reset Signature Usage History” button was also
necessary for me, otherwise the Signature placement buttons did not
update as expected.

Also, if Default signature placement is set to Top, then the choice of
Caret placement is irrelevant, so I think there are only four
configurations:

![](cid:AAF10478-3030-4576-9FF3-289C60DA4D6F at comcast.net
"MailMate-signatures.svg")

Glenn P. Parker