[MlMt] Trial version

Raza Rizvi raz at raz.org
Thu Oct 8 10:02:51 EDT 2020

On 8 Oct 2020, at 14:52, Martin S Taylor wrote:

> I'm using a trial version of MailMate.
>
> 1. How long does the trial run for?
>
> 2. How can I see how long I've been using it? and
>
> 3. Are there any restrictions on it from the full version?
>
> Martin

The trial runs for 30 days and I see how long it has been used for in
the top line of the window of all messages I read.

There don’t appear to be any restrictions.

Coming as I do from the very configurable Mulberry, I am really and
truly impressed with what I have found in my 14 days and with the
response of the primary developer to questions, even nit-picking
complicated ones. I have stopped running my original Mulberry
replacement (Thunderbird) which I have been using for the last 9 months
and I also started a trial of Postbox at the same time as MailMate, and
I ran that once…

If you are going to do software, do it right and you will find people
who appreciate that - it seems to be the right philosophy to me.

Raza