[MlMt] sync problems

Alain Israel aisrael at pasteur.fr
Thu Oct 8 07:33:17 EDT 2020

I am currently using Mailmate (1.13.2) on 2 computers. When I delete
emails from the Inbox on one (or move these emails into another maibox),
then turn the computer off, and turn on the second one, a large number
of  « deleted » emails are still present in the Inbox (same for the
« moved » emails). I am not sure whether this happens for all
treated emails, or just some of them. Is this a (known?) problem due to
the server, the app, something else?

Alain

PS : this also happens with Preside on the iPhone : « deleted »
emails are still present. However I am not sure it touches the same
emails on the Mac and the iPhone.
PPS : my server is of the Exchange type
PPPS : I just opened Mail, and I have the same problem.So it seems
unrelated to Mailmate.