[MlMt] LDAP support in v5723

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 09:29:03 EDT 2020

Are you referring to LDAP support that requires manual creation of an
LDAP.plist file?  I've been using that for quite some time, but it's
never been super reliable.  My file doesn't specify a URI such as
"ldap://...", it just specifies hostname and searchBase (with requireSSL
= 0).  Do I have it configured incorrectly?

Thanks.

-Eric