[MlMt] Email more than 2 days old being permanently deleted

MLMT at RHP.TW MLMT at RHP.TW
Fri Nov 27 18:26:02 EST 2020

That may be the issue for me. I started using Apple Mail on my iPad a
couple of months ago and just checked to see that the setting is set to
"After one day". Oddly, my messages didn't start deleting until this
past week, but I just set it to "Never". We shall see what happens.

> treat their trash mailboxes (and messages marked as "Deleted" in
> regular mailboxes) as a short-term safeguard against accidental
> deletion rather than as a permanent archive of mail that isn't worth
> their effort to categorize.

This is actually what I do with my deleted messages at work. I have 4
years worth of correspondences in my deleted items. People are always so
impressed by my Inbox Zero 😉