[MlMt] Allow spacebar to move to older message instead of newer

Richard Spiers richard.spiers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 11:57:18 EST 2020

It always appears to move to a newer message. E.g. if I sort by date (newer
first) then it moves and selects a message in the up direction. If I sort
by date (older first) it moves and selects a message in the down direction.
I'm looking for the opposite behaviour so I can move from new messages to
older ones easily.

Thanks for the reply!