[MlMt] Allow spacebar to move to older message instead of newer

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Tue Nov 24 11:23:01 EST 2020

Does it move to the NEXT message according to sorting and other criteria
for a given mailbox?
Spacebar shortcut is actually not a standard shortcut, so may be there
is sth with your definition.

I am using MM for 4 years now and I still occasionally hit spacebar to
open a message (but nothing happens since I have only std settings). Old
habits die hard ;-)