[MlMt] delayed sending not working

Evan Silberman ems296 at nyu.edu
Thu May 28 10:54:27 EDT 2020

Hi,
I enabled the delay sending as per hidden preferences. However, when I
send a message, it does not show in my drafts folder. It sends
immediately.

I used this command:
defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmSendMessageDelayEnabled -bool YES

I set the delay:
defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmSendMessageDelay -integer 180

I made the warning conditional:
defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmSendLaterWarningLimitEnabled -bool
YES

I did this and restarted the mail mate client.

What am I missing? Is this a premium feature, or should it work on a
trial version (which I have right now)?

----
Evan Silberman
646-460-5354