[MlMt] remembering scroll position in messages

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:19:54 EDT 2020

Hi, I'm seeing that my MM has reverted to remembering the scroll
position in an email, so that when returning to a message, it
re-positions it to the point.  I know this is not a new feature, but I'm
pretty sure I expressed dissatisfaction before, and Benny provided a
workaround.  That workaround either got wiped out, or is no longer
functioning.

I'm running r5690, and I can't say for sure when the behavior reverted,
but I would REALLY like a way to have MM always view the start of a
message when switching messages.  Can this be done?

Thanks.

-Eric