[MlMt] 2nd instance of MaiMate

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Mon May 18 19:48:03 EDT 2020

You're suggesting a script that:

(1) Runs MailMate
(2) Moves key files and folders while MailMate has them open
(3) Runs MailMate for second instance

Now there are two copies of MailMate running, one using the renamed
files/folders, relying on file system semantics to keep the instances
operating on the correct files?

When switching between apps (e.g., cmd-tab or Dock), how would one
distinguish between the instances? Just the appearance of the viewer
window?

--Randall