[MlMt] strikethrough

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed May 13 08:29:56 EDT 2020

On 13 May 2020, at 14:19, Bryce Wray wrote:

> Ah, you are absolutely correct, sir. My mistake. As a Multi-MD fan
> myself, wish it were an option. Maybe someday…

Two things:
* the documentation should detail what is supported (and possibly what
isn't supported)
* if we knew which library was being used we might be able to see if it
can be fixed upstream

But basically, MailMate falls down frequently because of inadequate
documentation. It would be nice to "open source" the documentation at
least so that some power users could contribute to it. That said, I
fully understand that even just setting up a dedicated (sub?) repo for
this would be work.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark