[MlMt] AltaMail vs. Preside?

Bryce Wray bwray at wraytx.com
Sun May 10 12:04:35 EDT 2020

On 10 May 2020, at 10:51, Charlie Clark wrote:

> On Android (because not everyone who has a Mac has to have an I-Phone)
> I find FairMail pretty good. It's not as fully featured as MailMate
> but it is a reliable MUA that properly supports text/plain e-mails
> allows you disable top posting: personally, I think any mail client
> that doesn't do this should automatically be grey-listed! ;-)
>
> Charlie

Charlie,

Thanks very much for the insight. And, although I sadly laid down my
arms on top-posting-vs.-no-top-posting many years ago after getting
tired of re-fighting it with every new app and/or app update, I will
*avoid* it here specifically out of respect to your continuing to fight
that noble battle, sir. :-)

Best wishes,

Bryce Wray
bwray at wraytx.com