[MlMt] AltaMail vs. Preside?

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Sun May 10 01:17:38 EDT 2020

On 9 May 2020, at 19:07, Bryce Wray wrote:

> So, any takers? Thanks for whatever info/opinions you may wish to
> share.

I've never heard about these two before so thanks for bringing them to
my attention. For me personally the notification stuff isn't a problem
since I turn them off for email - I've just set it to "manually" so I
don't get disturbed by them.

If you're going to write a blog post I suggest that you look at the user
agreements also, I've been trying out various iOS clients earlier and
after a while I started to read the user agreements ... and that made be
delete the apps. In short, an email client should talk to the mail
servers I've set up ... nothing else, some iOS clients talk to a lot of
different kinds of servers and in some cases transfers emails or part of
them to other servers.

= jem