[MlMt] default columns keep forgetting its state

Tobias Kirchhofer tobias at kirchhofer.net
Wed Mar 25 18:13:33 EDT 2020

On 6 Apr 2018, at 20:51, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> Crossing fingers, legs and toes :)
>
> /max
> http://about.me/maxandersen

>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 4 Apr 2018, at 8:42, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>>>
>>> Had this issue again and just noticed its 1 year anniversary I asked
>>> how to reset the default columns.
>>>
>>> Any hope on fixing this or if not add a button somewhere in
>>> preferences to manually and explicitly reset the settings ?
>>> Something I think could be generally useful in case one have many
>>> folders and accidentally applied settings somewhere in the hierarchy
>>> and
>>> can't find it ;)
>>
>> Mailbox related states are pretty high on my list(s) now and at least
>> I'm pretty sure I know how I want to implement it. Hopefully it won't
>> take another year.
>>
>> --
>> Benny

Hi, default columns started again to be erratic. Problems with default
columns were discussed sporadically in this list. A bug in setting
default columns was mentioned. Is it considered to be fixed? If yes then
it is not. „From“ column reverts to „To“ column and „Revert to
default column“ does nothing.

--
Tobias Kirchhofer
tobias at kirchhofer.net

Key fingerprint: 3A90 9832 05EC 7CE2 9093 55D3 910B 0343 8519 FC19