[MlMt] can I make rules apply automatically?

Jo rocklily at comcast.net
Mon Mar 23 14:58:51 EDT 2020

On 23 Mar 2020, at 11:17, Seamus Phillips wrote:

> If you set up a smart mailbox for read messages, you would be able to
> apply a rule to that.

so… that would essentially be everything that I read goes there, and
once it's there, the rules I make for filing them away would
automatically apply, leaving the other stuff I would still want to
figure out what to do with… right? Which could be a GOOD thing in
helping me get better organized. ;-)

(I am still trying to get back to the same comfort level I had with
PowerMail, knowing where to find everything)

Jo

If You Remember the '60s, You Weren't Really There