[MlMt] DRAFTS issues with MailMate and Protonmail

Thomas Baker tom at tombaker.org
Fri Mar 13 14:57:05 EDT 2020

Perhaps of relevance...

The Protonmail support pages show that Thunderbird and
Apple Mail can be configured to ensure that drafts will
be kept in local folders [1,2].

However, I can find no analogous setting in MailMate.

I'm trying to transition from twenty happy and stable
(but increasingly insecure) years of mutt + vim +
procmail + fetchmail + POP3, so the mysteries of IMAP are
new to me...

Tom

[1] https://protonmail.com/bridge/thunderbird-mac#8
[2] https://protonmail.com/bridge/applemail#8