[MlMt] DRAFTS issues with MailMate and Protonmail

Thomas Baker tom at tombaker.org
Fri Mar 13 14:20:00 EDT 2020

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 03:50:59PM +0100, Robert Brenstein wrote:
> Have you checked whether one of the mailboxes in your IMAP account
> has a checkmark for type “draft”? Maybe that setting got lost.

I have four "sources" (email addresses) and the usual
folders: Archive, Drafts, Sent Messages, Deleted
Messages, and Junk (plus Inbox).

When I click on one of the sources, then right-click on
the IMAP folders and move the cursor down to Mailbox
Type, it shows a checkmark for

    Archive         or
    Drafts          or
    Sent Messages   or
    Delete Messages or
    Junk

However, the list (and the checkmarks) are all greyed out.

I get the same result after first clicking on each of the
four "source" email addresses.

Tom

Tom Baker <tom at tombaker.org>