[MlMt] Sorting the browser window

Dave C davec2468 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 11:15:59 EDT 2020

My default criteria for sorting the Inbox is by date/time received.

Occasionally I want to search for an attachment—that I can’t
remember the exact details of (name, sender, etc.). So I click on the
Attachments column head and it sorts all messages with attachment to the
top of the list.

But the dates of these messages with attachments are random; they are
not sorted in chronological order, which seems most useful.

Shouldn’t the sub-criteria always be by date received? Benny, can you
make this so?

Thanks,
Dave
MailMate 1.12.4