[MlMt] forward email as attachment (full headers)?

Billy Youdelman billy at MIX.ORG
Wed Mar 11 13:04:21 EDT 2020

On 11 Mar 2020, at 9:40 MST, Bram Abramson wrote:

> I’d like to forward a mildly-impressive phishing email to the Amazon
> folks, but am not having much success at finding a way to forward the
> whole thing (full headers).  Any tips?

I like to copy and paste the entire message, after selecting "Plain
text" formatting in the compose a new message window.  Yes, as others
have noted, forwarding as an attachment works, too - that does, however,
depend on the ability of the recipient to display all the headers.  Not
everyone is that smart.....

And just FYI...  Not to discourage anyone adding to the pile, which can
only help, but Amazon has been, other than perfunctory "we're sorry"
automated replies, 100% unresponsive to numerous (as in dozens) of
complaints from me.

ビリー ヨーデルマん
+1 310 839 7673
http://MIX.ORG/