[MlMt] "Software Update Disabled"

Thomas Baker tom at tombaker.org
Tue Mar 10 08:58:28 EDT 2020

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 07:40:19AM -0400, Eric Sharakan wrote:
> To see the "writeable" /Applications folder, look at
> /System/Volumes/Data/Applications/ in Terminal.  If MailMate is not
> in there, then you need to move it there.

It was already /System/Volumes/Data/Applications/ (with the 'tbaker
staff' permissions as below).

> If it is there, make sure
> there are no other copies anywhere.

A Spotlight search turns up just that one.

> If it still fails, this could
> be a bug in the Beta version of MailMate.

Should I open an issue?

> Hope this helps.

I learned something (re: Catalina), but I guess the problem
remains.  In the meantime, I guess I could just click on
"Do not show this message again."...

Many thanks,
Tom