[MlMt] Delete From Menubar question... (Warning: spoiled brat question)

Edward Thome ethome at murraystate.edu
Thu Mar 5 12:43:21 EST 2020

Hello, Everyone.

**Context:**
I have counters shown in the menubar for Junk and Deleted Messages.
Under Junk I can look through all the Subjects and then move all Junk
messages (or just one) to the Deleted Messages. From there I scan all
the Subjects of the Deleted Messages and then do a final Delete of all
of them.

**Whiny question:**
My question relates to the location of the Contextual Menu (Archive,
Move to Junk, Delete, Mark Read/Unread).
Frequently it is on the left side and (as there are frequently emails
with long Subjects) using a trackpad I have to travel a long way from
where the Counter is located to select the correct item from the
Contextual Menu without losing the selection. Is there a way to force
the Contextual Menu to appear on the right?

Please **don’t** go looking for an answer if you don’t already know
the answer. It would be handy to know the answer, but it would be more
trouble for someone to try to find it, than it is more me to travel that
distance.

I apologize if this has already been addressed. I wasn’t able to
search cleverly enough to find this.

Thank you.
Ed