[MlMt] Domain mail won't go online

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 06:56:22 EST 2020

Sent the wrong one. Ugh…Sorry. Here is the right one.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfqki9mjlhwsehh/Screen%20Shot%202020-03-04%20at%202.05.53%20PM.png?dl=0

Update: Message from hosting provider:

“We recently completed the migration of your server to our brand new
Google data center. There is a high chance that cached information
inside the mail client is causing the connectivity issue you are
experiencing.

As an attempt to resolve this you can try adjusting your mail client's
settings to directly connect to the server's hostname. This is done by
using the details below:”

  I’ve tried the new setting on one account and it didn’t resolve.
Sigh.

Thanks for help!

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)