[MlMt] Replicating Hey.com Features with MailMate

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Wed Jun 17 20:15:09 EDT 2020

I don't know all that much about Hey.com, but Eudora had a very useful
command "Make Filter".  It made it super easy to create a filter (a
rule) based on the selected message(s).  Here's a shot:

![](cid:57686BA3-3E72-47C4-9025-AA2E3E5DDA07 at randy.pensive.org
"PastedImage.png")

It pre-filled the fields based on the selected message(s), and suggested
a name for the "Transfer to new mailbox" choice.  Super handy.

--Randall