[MlMt] “Contains both $Junk and $NotJunk flags”

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Mon Jun 29 13:03:18 EDT 2020

When your search found four messages with both flags set, did you only
delete them (which moves them to the Deleted folder) or did you also
reset one or both flags?  The suggestion earlier was to search for
messages that have both flags, then reset one or both flags on those
messages, so that no messages have both flags.

--Randall