[MlMt] “Contains both $Junk and $NotJunk flags”

Dave C davec2468 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:51:24 EDT 2020

I get this error:
- - -
MailMate encountered the following error: “Server response: “I8 BAD
[CLIENTBUG] APPEND Contains both $Junk and $NotJunk flags”.”.
Mailbox: “Inbox”.
- - -
First question: What exactly is causing this error and how to fix it?
“Try again” and “try later” simply result in repeated errors.

Second question: Why is this a fatal error? (I have to take the account
off-line to get MM to continue). Shouldn’t this be an
“informational” error and not cause the account to fail?

Thanks,
Dave