[MlMt] Search Results Window "Focus"

Carlos Moffat carlos at moffat.cl
Wed Jun 24 17:37:26 EDT 2020

Hi

I’m on the latest beta and using the “correspondence” layout, with
the most recent messages at the top. When I do a full message search,
the list of resulting messages is often showing the most recent messages
(as expected) but sometimes it shows the list so that I’m looking at
the oldest messages resulting from the search. In the second case, I
have to scroll back to the top to get to the most recent messages.

Has anybody noticed this behavior, and is there a way to get a
consistent result?

Thanks,
Carlos