[MlMt] FYI: Don't go to Big Sur just yet.

Denis Ricard d.ricard at me.com
Tue Jun 23 09:50:49 EDT 2020

Well Scott, you and I might be interesting cases for Benny because I’m
writing this in MailMate and in Big Sur, and I’ve had zero problem so
far :)

In fact, aside from a couple of apps that **decided** not to launch
(displaying a nice dialog saying they were incompatible with the system
version), I’ve had zero problems so far.

Denis