[MlMt] Hold messages in Deleted Messages for a specified time

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Tue Jun 23 08:54:44 EDT 2020

I’’m unsure how Deleted Messages work. Sometimes, when I search
Deleted Messages I find what I’m looking for, and some of the messages
in there are a month or more old. Other times, the messages are just
gone. Is there anyway to specify an amount of time that MailMate will
hold a message in Deleted Messages? Or, perhaps make it more like a
Trash bin instead of just deleting the emails?

Regards,

**Dan Romanchik  |  Technology Writer and Blogger**
www.linkedin.com/in/danromanchik
www.danromanchik.com
734.930.6564
@kb6nu, @danromanchik