[MlMt] Default sort order

Tobias Kirchhofer tobias at kirchhofer.net
Sun Jun 21 03:49:51 EDT 2020

Hi, just installed MailMate on my new computer, copied all playlists and
reestablished all hidden preferences. What has always stopped me having
a good starting experience with MailMate was my habit to sort mails in a
mailbox contrary to the default to put new emails at the bottom. Now i
find myself reverse this on each mailbox. Feels a bit stupid. Searched
around could not find a way to set the default sort order.

Could someone please enlighten me? Thank you!

Tobias

--
Tobias Kirchhofer
tobias at kirchhofer.net

Key fingerprint: 3A90 9832 05EC 7CE2 9093 55D3 910B 0343 8519 FC19